6 Ways to Boost Your Natural Energy Level
Looking for a way to boost your natural energy level? Are you one of millions of people who wake up tired? Don’t feel as if you can catch a break and feel rested? Constantly reaching for an energy drink or the candy bowl? Here I present to you 6 ways to effectively boost your natural energy level and help you beat the fatigue and get moving again!
1) Increase your energy levels by cutting back on your sugar intake. Sugar causes your insulin levels to spike; which is followed by the big crash 😴we all dread. Check your food labels carefully, manufacturers are getting tricky and are good at hiding sugars. Eliminating extra sugars can boost your natural energy levels!
2) Go to the gym. Wait, why would you want to go to the gym if you don’t have any energy? Simple, exercising strengthens your circulation and your heart muscle, which will naturally boost your energy levels!
3) Looking for supplements to increase your energy level? Do you try energy drinks or extra coffeess? Look no further! Have you experienced an afternoon crash 😴 or the uncomfortable jitters and shakes 😬 that accompany a caffeine overload! I say NO thank you 🚫🚫 to the extra caffeine. But, when you are constantly on the go and need a little extra something to help give you that “edge” to finish the day strong, where else can you turn? ⚡️ Edge is next generation clean energy that helps you power up more NATURALLY! It has clinically tested ingredients and a patent pending formula THIS IS HUGE🙌🏻 So where does all this great energy come from? You know I got an answer for that…
Theacrine- which is naturally occurring in a tea leaf, non-habit forming, mood enhancing and boosts dopamine levels.
L- theanine- which is an amino acid from green tea leaves that helps with focus and memory.
Natural caffeine from a coffee bean (only 90mg of caffeine)
4) Drink your water. Increasing your water is probably the easiest way to boost your natural energy level! Dehydration can lead to a feeling of fatigue. The next time you go to grab a soda, grab water instead. The more water you drink, the more alert you’ll feel! A good guideline to follow is to drink half your weight in ounces. So, if you weigh 180 pounds you’ll need to drink 90 ounces of water, just over six of those 16 ounce water bottles.
5) Breathe deeply. If you are stressed out this can cause rapid breathing; this rapid breathing decreases your oxygen supply to your brain, which in turn, makes you feel tired. Next time you are feeling stressed, stop and take some deep breaths, inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth. These calm and controlled deep breaths will give your energy level the boost it needs.
6) I found this awesome watermelon flavored drink mix that contains green coffee bean extract, Chromium Polynicotinate, and Garcinia cambogia fruit extract. I bet you’ve heard about the benefits of the green coffee bean extract, but what about the Chromium and the Garcinia cambogia fruit extract? Are you wondering what they are and why do you need them? Let’s start with the one you’ve heard of, green coffee bean extract. This amazing little bean has a high level of chlorogenic acid, which is a phytochemical that acts as a alpha-glucosidase inhibitor, this helps keep our glucose levels consistent all day long and provides clean, natural energy. ⚡️ No jitters, no shakes, no crash!
So, what about the Chromium Polynicotinate? Well, Chromium Polynicotinate is an essential trace mineral that transports glucose into cells. Chromium prevents spikes in our glucose levels that can bring on strong sweets and carb cravings. As an added bonus, this helpful mineral will help you build 💪🏻 muscle; building muscle helps promote the burning of unneeded body fat, which in turn, helps normalize cholesterol levels.
The third ingredient, Garcinia cambogia fruit extract helps inhibit the formation of fat (it is a fat-blocker). 🙅🏼 It helps the body convert carbohydrates to glycogen, which is an energy source for your muscles. Garcinia cambogia also helps to decrease ⬇️ cravings and emotional eating by increasing ⬆️ serotonin levels in your brain. This is win-win for your body!
How can you get all three of these bundled together into a delicious watermelon flavored drink mix? Combine this drink mix, Slim with cold water and you’re all set.
Slim is a natural and safe way to effectively boost your energy level!
For more ideas to start making changes to be on the way to loving yourself find & like me on Facebook Love Yourself 24.7.365